One Disaster is Enough. Your Claim Doesn’t Need to Be!

Water damage can be sudden and accidental, but it causes immediate and long-term damage to your home.

AllClaims Adjustment Company is here to handle every part of the insurance claim process. We want you to get you the maximum amount from your claim.

Water damage comes from storms and floods or a frozen and burst pipe. Within moments, the carpets, furniture, drywall, and the rest of your home can be damaged along with the electrical system.

Also, the moisture from water damage can lead to mold growth, making your home unsafe.

We will work on your behalf and negotiate with your insurance company for maximum claim recovery. As your trusted advisors, we are fluent with insurance policy terms and conditions. We will evaluate and document your property’s water damage in full detail to make sure you receive the maximum amount to recover.

Causes Of Water Damage

Water damage occurrences are among the most common types of insurance claims. Some of the causes of loss to someone’s property include the following.

  • Plumbing leaks
  • Burst water supply line
  • Toilet overflow
  • Tub or sink overflow
  • Drain lines failing
  • Frozen pipes
  • Water heater burst
  • Washing machine sines (supply & drain)
  • Broken or clogged sewer line

Why Hire A Public Adjuster For Water Damage

Because water damage can be challenging to see, it just makes sense to have a public adjuster handle your water damage claim. You want to make sure you are appropriately compensated for your water property loss.

It’s important to know the extent of the water damage. In most cases, the insurance company adjuster will only write their estimate of damages that are only visible. That is where AllClaims Adjustment Company comes in.

We use our past experience of handling similar claims as well as over 25 years of construction expertise and put it to work for you. We estimate the damages making sure everything is covered not by just what is visible but whatever else has been affected by the water.

It pays to have an expert insurance public adjuster handle the details when it comes to such a major loss. We can help you get your water claim settlement to where you need it to be. If you have any type of water damage to your home, call (267) 567-7784 or fill out this form for a free property inspection.

Call us today at (267) 567-7784!

We serve all of Bucks County including Doylestown, New Hope, Quakertown, Upper Makefield, Chalfont, Buckingham, Newtown, Solebury, and all surrounding areas.