One Disaster is Enough. Your Claim Doesn’t Need to Be!

Natural disasters can make our lives a mess costing you significant property losses.

When you suffer from hurricane damage, a public adjuster can be your advocate. They help you claim the funds you need to fix, repair and replace losses in your home or business.

Public adjusters negotiate and fill out endless forms for the insurance company. Not only will you get your equitable settlement quicker but the will know how to maximize your hurricane claim.

Filing a hurricane claim can be very complicated. There are tricky questions to answer. One such question could be: Is the water damage from rain coming in through the roof or from flooding? The water damage related to the roof falls under a homeowners policy or windstorm policy; the flood damage falls under a flood insurance policy.

Wind-driven rain, storm surge, tornado damage, water damage, and flood damage can occur during a hurricane. Usually, floods caused by overflowing rivers or storm surges aren’t covered by standard property insurance policies. But, water damage resulting from high winds, such as rain coming through a damaged window, often qualify as hurricane damage.

Expert Public Adjuster For Hurricane Damage

Many times homeowners aren’t adequately covered in their insurance policy because of the complexity in assessing and correctly categorizing hurricane and water damage.

AllClaims Adjustment Company makes sure that is not the case with the families and individuals we serve. We help you understand your coverage for hurricane damage. Moreover, we advise you on the best ways to maximize your recovery.

If such a disaster occurs to you, we are there immediately as your trusted advocate. As you focus on your family’s safety, we take over dealing with the insurance claim process.

We’ll know your policy so we can properly evaluate and document your damage. So you can recover sooner, we’ll negotiate your claim for the maximum amount.

It pays to have an expert insurance public adjuster handle the details when it comes to such a significant loss. We can help you get your hurricane claim settlement to where you need it to be. If you have any type of hurricane damage to your home, call (267) 567-7784 or fill out this form for a free property inspection.

Call us today at (267) 567-7784!

We serve all of Bucks County including Doylestown, New Hope, Quakertown, Upper Makefield, Chalfont, Buckingham, Newtown, Solebury, and all surrounding areas.